Hotel Roter Ochsen in Solothurn
Winner of the Hospitality Award 2015: The 100 most welcoming hotels of Switzerland
An atmospheric hotel in the old town
The 11th hotel in Solothurn opend its doors in January 2013. Reserve your room in this carefully but completely renovated hotel in the old town.
- 400-year-old building in the old town, full of character
- 22 unusual, simple but stylish rooms
- Quiet location in a traffic-calmed street in the old town
- Personal service
- Seven minutes' walk from the railway station
- Regional or organic breakfast menu
"Zum Roten Ochsen" ['The Red Bull'] was the name of this hotel in the 16th - 18th centuries in Solothurn. In our 11 quite different rooms, with their many odd angles and beams, you will experience the old town from the inside, so to speak.
We look forward to being able to welcome you soon!
Christian Stampfli & Rolf Trechsel
The Hotel is closed from 21.12.2014 to 6.1.2015